Promoting innovation in the energy sector and training the new green leaders of the future.
How to apply
If you have an eligible research project that will last over a period of at least 3 months, you can apply through the following procedure.
PHASE 1: PROPOSAL
- Cleanwatts presents proposals to universities and research students.
- Students present proposals to Cleanwatts.
PHASE 2: ACCEPTANCE & FORMALITIES
- Applications are received. Candidate selection, cooperation protocol between the parties (entity, student, and Cleanwatts).
- Proposals are received and analyzed, project selection and scope negotiation, cooperation protocol between the parties (entity, student, and Cleanwatts).
PHASE 3: ONBOARDING & DEVELOPMENT
- Meet your Cleanwatts advisor.
- Onboarding (HR and advisor).
- Green internship development.
- Weekly status meeting.
PHASE 4: GREEN INTERNSHIP CONCLUSION
- MSc/PhD thesis or final report.
- Public article (scientific or other).
- Presentation to Cleanwatts’ team at Cleantalks.
- HR selection process – Green Job.
Help us build a sustainable future
Join us as we build a world in which resilient clean energy is decentralized, digitalized and democratized.